Consultancy, testing and training on tire mold cleaning and maintenance
Tire mold cleaning is a concern for all manufacturers and retreaders. Tell us your problem and we might be able to help: we offer 30 years of experience in dry ice technology, and 10 years of presence on the market as supplier to the world’s major tyre manufacturers.
Send us your tire mold for a cleaning session in our facilities, or directly in your factory: 100% confidentiality is assured.
Tire molds should be kept free of fouling – rubber leftovers such as chemical reactions of sulfur and zinc oxide occurring under heat and pressure. Here are a few reasons:
- Proper finishing of the tire bead surface so that it seals on the wheel;
- clear, crisp, and legible D.O.T. alpha-numeric characters, as required by law;
- crisp and precise brand logo and lettering, which are customers’ focus area for initial perception of a tire quality;
- mold vents and micro valves clear of rubber extrusions and “whiskers”;
- surfaces between mold sections free of residue build-up: no flash in the middle of tread patterns;
- segmented mold sections mating together even under extreme press squeeze;
- reduced mechanical loads on fasteners attaching the segments and sidewall rings to the press;
- no tire surface irregularities due to each one and all of these imperfections during the curing operation.
For more information on our consultancy offer on tire mold cleaning and maintenance, contact us : CONFIDENTIALITY GUARANTEED.